Table of Contents
- Why should you choose Metal Roofing?
- When you choose Merlin’s Roofing, you can also get the following advantages.
Metal roofing for homes is one of the most rapidly expanding home improvements in the industry, with a market share that has more than tripled in the last decade. Because of the benefits offered by today’s metal roofs, homeowners will rebuild their homes with long-lasting materials. Although other types of roofs lose value as they age, metal roofs have the following long-term advantages:
- A Metal Roof May Never Need Replacing – The durability of a metal roof is one of its primary advantages. While most other roof materials rust out and should be replaced within 15 to 20 years, depends on where you live, metal roofs can last 50 years or longer, even under the most extreme weather conditions.
- Highly Resistant to Weather – Metal is highly resistant to all types of weather. Unlike asphalt and some other materials, metal would never make water penetration, no matter how old it is.
- Energy Efficient – Most metal roofs are now coated with a special paint that reflects the sun’s rays, making them very energy efficient even in hot climates.
- Environmentally Friendly – Most people aren’t aware that metal roofs are environmentally friendly. When you see how many tons of shingles and roofing tiles wind up in landfills every year, it’s easy to see how having a metal roof that lasts for the lifespan of your residence is incredibly safe for the world, minimizing tons of waste every year.
- Increase the Value of your Home – Another incentive to go for a metal roof is to increase the value of your house if you wish to sell it. Prospective homeowners realize that because of the reliability and simplicity of repairs, they won’t have to think about repairing the roof right away, and they probably won’t have to worry about replacing it at all.
- Cost – Although there is no question that metal costs more than standard roofing materials, you must first see the big picture. A few years, most roofs need any repair. These repairs can be time-consuming and costly. However, since metal seldom, if ever, has to be fixed, the original cost could be the last money you ever bring into your roof.
- Style – Another issue that people have when considering metal roofing is that it will lack the fashionable appearance of more conventional materials. However, metal roofs are now available in a variety of attractive shapes and colours, such as:
- Vertical Panels
- Cedar Shake look tiles
This ensures that a metal roof will improve the appearance of any design or age house. However, seeing is believing, so why not look at some of the fantastic models that are now affordable? And you may just decide that you have every excuse in the world to choose a metal roof for your home or company.
Investing in a metal roof for your house is an intelligent decision. A metal roof has a long service span, adds curb appeal, and offers advantages such as longevity, weather resistance, and lower utility costs. Choosing good collaborators for your metal roofing journey is a critical step in the process.
Not all metal roofing is made equal. Metal roofing, like all other everyday materials, is available in a variety of quality levels. Our roofing panels are made from high-quality steel substrates and paint coatings to offer long-lasting service and ensure that your home keeps its curb appeal year after year.
We have a range of metal roofing options, including exposed fastener and standing seam systems, as well as advanced models that mimic the appearance of typical shingle, tile, slate, or cedar shake.
When you choose Merlin’s Roofing, you can also get the following advantages.
While the benefits of metal roofing are well-known, our company, Merlin’s Roofing, goes a step further. Merlin’s Roofing advantages are not seen in many competing technologies and are seldom if ever, seen in a single-family of structures as they are at metal roofing. Consider the following distinct benefits:
- Expert installation – Our metal roofing crews are industry veterans. They will not install the roof one day and windows the next. You are assured that only reputable metal roofing companies can build the roof.
- Strong work ethic – We are dedicated to completing every job we start as soon as possible before the next. We are committed to you from the beginning to the completion of your project.
- Guaranteed product availability – Our product lines will last a long time. In contrast, we have complete control over the product manufacturing process, from raw materials to implementation. We promise to retain the same simple siding systems, machines, embossers, and equipment that we used to launch our business as we continue to innovate and introduce new ideas, models, materials, and manufacturing processes. This commitment guarantees that the siding will be ready for installation on schedule and as promised.
- Cutting-edge technologies, products, and innovations – We are continually exchanging ideas and discussing new methods for expanding our production processes, increasing productivity, and streamlining our operations, offering you the best possible product for your money.
- Customer satisfaction dedication – We want to hear that we have met your expectations and gone above and beyond. We place a high value on your satisfaction!
If you are designing a new house or undertaking repairs, a metal roof will provide long-term cost savings and convenience. Call Merlin’s Roofing at (613) 601-2570 today to discuss your choices and find the product that best meets your aesthetic and financial requirements. We can’t wait to assist you in making your dream home a reality.